Former high tension (55,000 volt) bus room on the third floor, looking south (1989)
Another section of the former high tension (55,000 volt) bus room on the third floor, looking south (1989)
Former transformer room (second floor) of addition built in 1924 to the north part of the powerhouse. The wall to the left is the original exterior wall of the powerhouse when it was completed in 1911. This view is looking west (1989)
Control room, looking northeast (1989).
North control panel in control room, looking north. This panel monitors a variety of activities: gages indicate the level of Lake Tapps and level of the circular forebay; wattmeters indicate output of exciters (1989)
East control panel in control room, looking east. This panel contains electrical switches that were used to control valves at circular forebay. It also contains voltage regulators, synchroscope adjust field breaker, ammeters, wattmeters, temperature indicator of generator windings, and butterfly valve and governor controls (1989)