St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Metuchen New Jersey
This small wood church was constructed in 1868 for the St. Luke's Episcopal Church. The building is rectangular in shape with a small enclosed entrance porch and a recently added chancel. A tiny bell tower sits astride the ridge of Steeply pitched, wood-shingled, gable roof at the front end of the building,
There are five pointed-arched windows on each side elevation and two narrower ones on the facade flanking the entrance porch. A rosette window is just above the ridge of the porch roof. A large, three-part, Gothic-arched window has been set in the rear wall of the addition above the altar. All sash have leaded glass in geometric patterns.
The building consists of one room, a nave with deep choir, entered from the closed porch. The choir is reduced in width and has a raised floor and a side bay for the organ console. The pews face each other within the choir. The pulpit is at one side of the nave, in front of the choir.