Wesley Methodist Church, Watertown Wisconsin
Constructed at a cost of $5,260 in 1869, this church also went by the name German Methodist Episcopal Church. It was constructed with Watertown cream brick. The interior featured a pressed metal ceiling. This building was representative of the religious values and architectural tastes of early German settlers in Wisconsin. It was deconsecrated in 1968 and demolished in 1978.
The church parsonage next door was also built and demolished at the same times.