Jeremiah Lee House, Marblehead Massachusetts
One of the finest and most elaborate Georgian houses in the northern colonies. The grace and opulence of the house is physical documentation of the wealth and aspirations of New England merchant princes such as Jeremiah lee.
House was used as a bank frcm 1804-1909. Acguired and restored by the Marblehead Historical Society in 1909. Original wallpaper, designed for the house, extant in several roans; elaborately carved woodwork, particularly in stair hall and state drawing room.